Book Your Visit to the AGN
As of December 20, 2021, the Art Gallery of Northumberland will require visitors to book an appointment. The health and safety of our staff and visitors remain our top priority. We have maintained our health and safety practices and policies to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience:
· The number of people in the gallery and individual gallery spaces will be limited to allow for social distancing.
· We have increased our cleaning schedule and disinfecting protocols, with particular attention to high touch and high traffic areas.
· A Plexiglas barrier has been installed at the Front Desk.
· All visitors will be asked to use Victoria Hall second floor washrooms.
· Please do not visit the AGN if you’re feeling unwell. Our staff have also been instructed to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
· AGN staff will be wearing masks and we’re asking visitors to wear masks as well. Disposable masks will be available at the Front Desk for $2.00 each for those who don’t come equipped with their own.
· Use the hand sanitizing stations located throughout the galleries.
· Remain at least two (2) metres apart from other visitors at all times.
· Please follow the health and safety guidelines posted throughout the gallery.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
How do I book my appointment?
You may book online with the form below or telephone at 905.372.0333.
Are you still offering tours?
No. Our gallery guided tours and group tours are currently on hold to avoid crowding in the galleries.
Will the elevators be operating?
Yes. Occupancy will be limited.
How will the AGN maintain proper health and safety measures?
Only necessary visitor service staff will be inside the galleries. They will be following all health and safety procedures, including wearing masks and gloves, and staying two (2) metres apart. Any staff feeling ill will be asked to stay home. We have increased our cleaning schedule and disinfecting protocols, with particular attention to high touch and high traffic areas including elevators, doors, and handrails. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the gallery.
Which door in Victoria Hall do we access for the Gallery?
The front door of Victoria Hall will be locked until staff meet you there.
Please book your visit one day in advance. Select your preferred date and time in the form below. If you would like to book on the same day you are planning to visit, it is best to call the gallery at 905.372. 0333