The AGN hosts a vibrant juried exhibition showcasing a wide variety of artists and art works from across the region and beyond. This winter we celebrate our 45th Juried Exhibition offering participating artists both exposure to the Northumberland County community, as well as an opportunity to meet fellow artists, encourage activity in the visual arts and most importantly support artists. Jurors to be announced.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The exhibition is open to all artists living in Ontario.
- All media are eligible, we encourage 3-dimensional works.
- Participants may submit a maximum of two (2) original works produced within the last 2 years and have not previously been exhibited at the AGN. Work from kits or patterns are not acceptable.
- Two-dimensional works must not exceed 60” in width including the frame. Works should not exceed 40 lbs. and must fit through a standard door.
- All works must be in condition suitable for exhibition.
- In submitting their entry forms, the artist grants the AGN the right to photograph their works for publicity, education, reference and social media purposes.
- Jury decision is final. Acceptance of work is not guaranteed.
- All work accepted will be insured by the AGN for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artwork must be delivered to the AGN on Tuesday, January 9 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Works not accepted must be picked up on Friday, January 12 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Non-refundable entry fee $25 for Members (maximum 2 works); $35 for Non-Members (maximum 2 works). Payment by cash, debit, cheque, Visa or MasterCard is required upon delivery.
- AGN commission on any sales of art is 35% during the exhibition. Please Note: in the event of a sale, shipping to the customer is the Artist’s responsibility.
- Work included in the exhibition must be picked up on Tuesday, February 27 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Opening Celebration Saturday, January 13 at 1:00 p.m.